Team Up with your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers!
Join us for our Final Cleanup of the Season followed by our Volunteer Appreciation Event
Saturday, September 21, 2019
11am-Noon Volunteer Appreciation Event
- FREE Raffle for all volunteers
- Raffles tickets available for purchase too at $1 each or 7 for $5
Hosted by AFC Urgent Care
Meet at the AFC Urgent Care parking lot in the Market Basket Plaza, located at 119 Coggeshall St., New Bedford
Volunteers will be deployed to various locations in the surrounding area
Check-in begins at 8:30am under the Operation Clean Sweep Tent
- FREE breakfast
- FREE t-shirts
- FREE reusable water bottles (while supplies last)
- FREE lunch provided by Domino’s Pizza
- Gloves and tools
- Safety Notes – Please READ in advance
- Earn Community Service hours
- Kids under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
Remember – if you volunteered at a previous cleanup, please wear your green volunteer t-shirt and bring your re-usable water bottle.
We look forward to seeing you!